blister inside cheek
About 2 months ago i got a blood bister tpye of thing on my inner cheek, it didn't get very big and one day it came off inside my mouth and bled like crazy. Now about a week ago it came back like a blood blister but this time it has grown to about the size a an eraser top, turned white and fleshy, it doen't really hurt but it is throbbing a little and there feels like pressure in my cheek. It looks like it is going to fall off at any time. Do you have any idea what this could be??
Clinical differential disgnosis includes, but not limited to,sialolithiasis of  Stenson's duct, mucous retention phenomenon. Seeing an oral surgeon is advised.
sissy279 is right

but if you have braces, it is possible that when you have been biting down you could be biting on your cheek causing little cuts. when the cuts heal they can form a blister type thing, they are harmless. but if you dont have braces and nothing like what i said has been happening to you, you should go see a doctor.....best of luck to you:)