blister on roof of mouth
I have a bump on the roof of my mouth that feels like a blister and when I push on it with my tongue it hurts my front teeth. Like I'm pushing a nerve. I've had it before in the same spot and it pops after a couple days and some stuff comes out so I dont know what it could be. I haven't burned it.
It may be a canker sore. These can be very painful and last up to around 3 weeks. Can you get in to see your dentist or Dr to find out if this is what's going on? There is also a rinse for canker sores you can buy at almost any pharmacy or grocery store.
Unfortunately I don't have insurance and the dentist is to much right now but I will be goin to the Dr next month so I can ask then... Thanks
sgking,
I would suggest looking for a dentistry school or dental hygiene school around your area. The schools are much cheaper than private practices. A lot of these schools also do what is called extra/intra oral exams, which is basically an exam of your face and the oral cavity.

Remar mentioned canker sore, what is interesting is that you mentioned that it appears on the same spot. The same spot blisters/sores tend to be herpetic (cold sores). I would not suggest popping it, nor touching it with your fingers. Herpetic sores DO transfer to other parts of the body: patient touched sore -> rubbed eye -> transfer.

Again I would suggest looking for some way to get a definitive diagnosis.