Dental Health Expert Forum
bubble on my gum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

bubble on my gum

Thank you for the opportunity to blog.  My upper tooth on the side fell out because of my failure to finish my root canal.  The tooth had turned black and when i ate something hard once it just fell out like that.  A couple of months later I think i formed an abscess because i had some swelling above the missing tooth and I started pressing on it and it hurt.. Next for some odd reason i decided to stick the tip of my tounge where my tooth is missing and I felt the worst pain in the world.  The pain shot up from my mouth to my head, my eyes started to tear and my entire body went numb. I wanted to just die that is how bad the pain is.  I am currently on antibiotics amoxicallin and have an appointment in 4 days.  WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO HAPPEN?