buccal cavity
Dear sir/Madam

I have small dot like sores on either sides of my buccal muccossa. I think i have this for the past six months or so.I showed so many doctors and the response i got was they are due to stress or may be due to abrasion caused by teeth.I don't have pain or irritation but i can feel that sores while making contact with tongue.Some body told it may be because of vitamin deficiency.I do smoke socially.Please suggest me a solution.I am posting the photo.
the tablets i had

Biflac hp
Magic
multivitamin.....
The ulcers in the mouth can be due to various reasons that you have pointed out and can be treated. Firstly you need to have your teeth examined. Any sharp edge or spur in the teeth can cause irritation of the tongue. This if smoothened out will reduce the irritation. Also avoiding smoking, using mouth washes, maintaining oral hygiene will help. Application of soothing gels and taking B complex and multi-vitamin preparations will facilitate healing.
Hope this helps.
Thank you mam.I have a doubt, whether it appears like leukoplakia or some thing.