Dental Health Expert Forum
bump on inside of cheek
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bump on inside of cheek

well i am concerned about a bump that i have on the inside of my cheek i also have one on the other side in the same spot except on the left side its a little bit bigger than the other one i dont know if this makes a difference but i have a missing tooth right across from this bump it still has some of the tooth left in the gum so im thinking bacteria is also present. I also have been using alot of decongestants because of allergies could this have somethig to do with it.  i am concerned about if this is a salivary stone blockage or something else not good i have been to the dentist and i feel if it were something serious the dentist would have addressed it when i went in for a basic exam . the dentist also did xrays while i was there she didnt seem concerned so my question is am i worried for nothing? i looked inside of my mothers' mouth and hers looked similar to mine but still left with some worry please tell me i can move past this. I also still have coating on tongue. help what should i do? this is really driving me crazy!