Dental Health Expert Forum
bumps on back of tongue after sexual cantact
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

bumps on back of tongue after sexual cantact

aprox. 2 or 3 weeks after i had given oral sex small bumps appeared on the back of my tongue. there is no discomfort when i touch them but i am really worried it might be something. should i get this checked out, and how?
Related Discussions
It is possible that these are your taste buds which might be inflammed or you have never noticed them before. I do not think it is serious but have it checked out by an oral surgeon.
4 Comments
Blank
could it maybe be an std?
Blank
See a Doctor. Go to a sexual clinic. What can happen? Are you going to stay and keep it hidden? What do you think the everyone is going to point at you? What do you think the doctors haven't seen it before. What do you think your special? Life is short. YOu got to go see a doc and move on.

Blank
i too had oral sex with my wife nonetheless, and about 2 days later it felt like i had a hair or something on the back of my tongue, i looked in the mirror and behold there were the normal larger taste buds, but there were also larger red bumps, similar to the taste buds.  i am hella paranoid and think it is herpes, i'm going to the doctor to find out for sure what in the heck it is.
Blank
A related discussion, doctor? was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank