Dental Health Expert Forum
can my teeth be saved?

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

can my teeth be saved?

ok so i have a fear of dentists and im having poblems with my teeth after my3 children i have had sooo many problems with my teeth i only have 10 on the bottom and  7 on the top and i know one on the top needs to be pulled its like they keep going one after another and the rest of them have cavities that need fixed and i am going to the dentist but im afraid they will want to pull them all and give me dentures and im only 25 do i not have enough teeth to keep for a partial? please help!!!
Its best to see the dentist as soon as possible to see what can be done.  The longer you wait, the more damage can be done to your teeth resulting in possibly losing more teeth.   You can make a partial denture with several teeth in place and you would need to consult with your dentist to see whats the best solution for you.