chemotherapy effects on teeth
I have Ovarian Cancer Stage 4 and have had 10 cycles of Carboplatin and Paciltaxel(Taxol) since Oct 2006.  Have had no side effects except lose of hair, no nausea or mouth sores either.  Went for my 6 month dental check up and my dentist told me that my chemo treatments were causing root resorption.  I use a very very soft toothbrush (have sensitive teeth). I take 4000mg of Vitamin C and Ling Zhi mushroom along with multivitamin and E.  
How would you treat this? Can I use a natural remedy to treat this as I prefer not to add more chemicals into my body?  I live in Thailand and we don't have much of a selection of dental hygiene products...I could try to get something sent to me from the USA. What should I do to minimize this problem and what else should I be aware of as I am scheduled to continue these chemo meds indefinitely or until I need to change to something stronger.
Thank you for you response.