Dental Health Community
chronic headache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

chronic headache

hello my name is jerad and i have had headaches only on the right side of my head, my vision is 15/ 20 but i do have two cavities in # 2 and # 15  could it be possible the cavities are deep enough to cause the  chronic headaches only on the right side ?? thanks so much
Hi there......normally headaches that are confined to one side of the head are considered migraines.  With migraines even light makes the headache worse.  I would see your doctor for an evaluation because if they are migraines he can prescribe something that will knock the pain immediately and even medication to prevent them.  I would get the cavities fixed in those two teeth so you can save the teeth, plus keep in mind that decay causes an odor and you don't want that.  I hope this helps and take care.