crown
Hello everybody

I had a root canal and crown on 2 of my teeth 6 months ago. at the very beginning I had cosmetic discomfort with one of my crown - there is a visible space between my gum and crown, crown does not fit. when i poited it out to the denstist, she said my gum would grow and cover my crown!!! i have been waiting for my gum`s grow almost 5 months. finally i called to doctor`s office, explained everything, and they sent me to another office. i went and they agreed that both crowns need to be repaired and......SENT ME TO ANOTHER OFFICE!!!! i have a job and i cannot be absent every single day. besides their offices are located very far from my apartment and work. moreover the doctor wrote the note for next doctor who will see me. in that note she mentioned that i need only consultation!!!

i am very new in this country and do not know where/to whom should i complain. all i know is i want my money back and with this money i want to go to see another doctor to re do the crowns.

I WOULD BE SOOO THANKFUL IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME. my email address is ***@****

thank you