Dental Health Community
decayed molars

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

decayed molars

On the left hand side on my lower mouth both molars have been havily filled, pretty much to capacity (the surface of the back one being almost covered). I am really concerned as they have been this way for nearly 10 years and I think at 37 it is only a matter of time before the 2 teeth need to be extracted. I wondered what is the likelihood of having replacement cosmetic surgery? If the bone could take implants is it possible to have 2 replacement molars side by side?

Thank you
yes you have your whole bottom and top with implants.... make sure when you extract the teeth they put in the base for the implants at the same time.  ...... have you  thought about crowns? implants can get very expensive