Dental Health Expert Forum
dental

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

dental
Wat can I take for a toothache?
Whatever your normally take for a headache would be a good start since I am not knowledgeable about what health problems or medications you may be taking.  I would recommend keeping the area clean by brushing/flossing.

It would definitely be best to see a dentist to properly diagnose the problem and address the issue.  A toothache can be caused by many different reasons.
The first thing to do is have the tooth examined to find out why it hurts. If there’s an infection, pain medication won’t make that go away and it could spread to cause more problems. That said, over-the-counter pain medications such as ibuprofen, acetaminophen, or aspirin can all reduce the pain, but none of these treats the cause. If these medications are not working for then pain, this is another sign that an infection may be present.
    You have a toothache that lasts longer than one or two days
    Your toothache is severe
    You have a fever, earache, or pain upon opening your mouth wide,if you any one of these can say symptoms then its better to contact to your nearest densit
Use enziclor gel 3 to 4 times a day. Your pain will get away. Also its good for cavity protection.
The toothache isn't easy to endure. I suggest you can take a help of a dentist. They should give you a right choice.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/lakeview-oral-maxillofacial-surgery-med-spa-chicago