Dental Health Community
dental bridge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

dental bridge

two weeks ago i haved a dental bridge work done,  but i still in a lot of pain i can't chew and when i woke up in the mornig all my mouth hurts my ear hurts too and i have sensitive with hot and cold

This discussion is related to recent bridge work.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
It is common to have pain and mild tooth sensitivity to extreme heat, coldness or touch after a dental bridge procedure. This discomfort and sensitivity usually subsides in a few weeks. You may try taking anti-inflammatory drugs as they may provide some relief. If the pain persists it may be an indication of an infection or an ill-fitting bridge. It is best to get it seen by your dentist. A dental examination and X-ray may be helpful in detecting the root cause of your symptoms.
Best wishes and take care!