dental implants with Regenafil failing
I received full mouth implants in 2001.  Now (2009), all but two of the upper implants are failing.  The new dental surgeon says that they are failing because, in 2001, my surgeon used "Regenafil" Allograft Paste (a paste processed from cadaver bone tissue - supplied by the University of Florida Tissue Bank) instead of an actual bone transplant using my bone.  He said that it is now common knowledge among dental surgeons that this stuff should never be used.  Apparently, Regenafil has never been successful, and if used it is a certainty that the implant will fail.  Is anyone aware of this Regenafil failure?  If it never worked, how did they ever put it on the market?  I am annoyed because the implants in 2001 cost me $90,000 and now I have to mostly start over.
Sorry, I don't place dental implants so I'm not familiar with Regenafil.  Try posting this question in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery section and see what the oral surgeon may know about this particular bone graft.