Dental Health Community
dental post

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

dental post

hello,i broke my 9 and 10th teeth about 5 years ago in a hockey match. my dentist recommended cap and inserted a steel screw post before fixing the cap.i feel the presence of metal screw when i touch the portion of my face near my nose below which the screws are placed. They feel little uncomfortable when i touch them and i feel like removing them, i seriously thing of going for a tooth implant which i personally feel would be comfortable.

This discussion is related to 'tightness' in the area where dental implant was placed.
Tags: Ins
Avatar dr f tn
HI,
Getting a tooth implant will be a good idea, but it needs to be seen whether this is possible in your case. Your dentist shall be the best person who will be able to guide you. Many times screws are necessary when there is a fracture. Consult your Doctor. Hope this helps.
Take care & good luck.

Avatar dr f tn
HI,
Take care & good luck.

thank you for the reply doctor..i pretty much know i had no fracture, i am really fed up with my dentist in chennai,TN.my cap dosen't fix properly cause they are not curvey like my proper teeth. i am planning to go to uk for my implants. what do you feel about this doctor..??