Dental Health Community
dry socket
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

dry socket

i've had sry socket for 3 weeks now, and the pain in the socket is not that bad any more, but from time to time starts up for no reason, but the pain that continued is the one that  radiates on the side of the head, you get eveything from a headach to pulsing pain, and i feel that theres still some inflamation (inflammation) in there, the side of my face gets tingly and kinda numb, it comes and goes though its really weird. are these all dry socket symptoms that will go away? no one seems to have an answer

This discussion is related to Ongoing Dry Socket Pain.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
750172_tn?1256150676
I just had a wisdom tooth pulled.  I was experiencing simular symptoms.  Only about a week long though.  Anyway, I went back to dentist, it ended up being food that had gotten stuck in there causing the pain and inflamation (inflammation).  What's your dentist think??
Blank
Going back to your oral surgeon to have a follow-up exam is advised.
Blank
745634_tn?1243727047
I would agree with going back to the dentist who took out your tooth.  They have medicated gauze that can help sooth and heal the bone and you need weekly follow up visits until the problem is resolved.  3 weeks is much too long to have dry socket if its getting taken care of properly.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dental Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank