Dental Health Community
drysocket questions!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

drysocket questions!!!!

I had my tooth extracted on tuesday the 6th and it took 2 hours of pulling and tugging then he finaly cut it out and then when i went home i was in so much pain 6 days later i went back to see him and he said that i had drysocket so he packed it and it was feeling so much better the next day the pain came back but i had to hold off one more day so i did then he packed it again and told me that he does not work on friday so i will have to take it out myself so i woke up this morning and took it out im so sceard that its going to start hurting again and i dont want it to because its the weekend and he want do anything about it im sure!!!! how many times of packing does it normaly work and not hurt? is it normal for it to hurt when the packing is out? and how long should it last please help!!!!