Dental Health Community
full mouth extractions and have bones sticking out!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

hello im 45 and had upper and lower teeth all extracted well its been 2 weeks now and ever since the first day ive had bone sticking out my gums since he did the extractions he said there bone spurs and will work there way out in a week are so but its been 2 wks still there and they havent moved just cause pain,also my ear and cheek bone on my left side of my face is alway's in pain my dentist acts like everything is fine but i think he messed up i need help on what to do i also cant put my bottom teeth in the top i can but hurts cause the bones coming out my jaw and tooth sockets!! please help i cant find anything on here about this!
Going back to your dentist or oral surgeon to have alveoloplasty procedure is advised. It's a simple and painless procedure.