gap between teeth
I'm 27 old.I grind my teeth during the sleep.Recently since 4-5 months onwards I have medium gap in the lower 2nd teeth.Is it normal to have the gap in this age group?What are the options do I have to fix them?Could any one please explain me the treatment for this gap.I am alsoworried about grinding the teeth.Is there any treatment for that also.Although I am using the mouth gaurd from a week I don't see any difference in regarding the grinding.Please anyone help me with these issues.

Thanks in advance.
You should continue wearing a mouth guard indefinitely.  You should wear a mouth guard even during a short nap.  If you end up grinding down your mouth guard then buy a new mouth guard ASAP.  It's better to grind down your mouth guard than your own teeth.

Teeth grinding could be a side effect of excessive caffeine intake or from taking anti-depressants.

I would see a TMJ specialist about the teeth grinding.

You should talk to your general dentist about the gap in your teeth.