Dental Health Community
gum bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

gum bleeding

why my mouth roof goes bleeding ?

This discussion is related to Why does the roof of my mouth keep bleeding?.
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there,
There might be some inflammation present in the gums behind your front teeth. The cause of this inflammation could possibly be caused by trauma from your bite, rough fillings that might be present. Other possibility is that you might have a hemangioma on the roof of your mouth. The roof of our mouth is highly vascular since there are several arteries that supply the blood from the roof of your mouth coming from foramens in the skull. I would suggest that you should definitely see your dentist. A clinical examination is necessary.
Best luck and regards!
Bleeding gums are mainly due to inadequate plaque removal from the teeth at the gum line. This will lead to a condition called gingivitis, or inflamed gums.
Thank you Mem.