Dental Health Community
had my wisdom teeth taken out and now my teeth are shifting!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

these past couple of weeks i been goin to the dentist in the past month i had 3 teeth, 2 wisodms and a bottom back tooth, taken out. and deep cleaning done as well. i have been noticing my teeth been shifiting this last time my gums are kinda swollen where the last extraction was at. and now i can feel my tooth on top had moved because it doesnt feel the same and i can see a little space between that tooth and the other. my gums are sensitive and the last extraction was on top now my bottom gums are sensitive. is all of this normal? i dont want my mouth messed up for ever.
you can see spaces in you teeth just from cleaning them.yes this is normal for you teeth to shift.just keep an eye on it and make sure they dont shift to much to much.check after a couple months.yes swelling is normal .sue