Dental Health Expert Forum
help help help !!!!

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

help help help !!!!
i have a tooth growing on top of my baby teeth and its almost finished growing and when i smile it doesn't look good what should i do help me please!!! im  13 years old!!!!!!
You should have your parents take to you the dentist to have it checked out.  You may need the baby tooth removed.  You might need to get braces to fix it cause normally a baby tooth will fall out as the adult tooth comes in.  It might be an adult tooth thats suppose to be there and the baby tooth is going to be replaced by another tooth later but I can't tell you for sure.  

is it alright if i take the baby tooth out myself and then get braces from the dentist? and when the baby tooth is gone does    this mean the adult tooth will not come down and replace the baby tooth? and will stay where it is???? plzz help
It would probably fall out by itself when the time comes.  If there's no adult tooth underneath, there's no reason to remove it just yet.  

If you remove the baby tooth, there's no guarantee the adult tooth will come into its spot.  It may just stay there and the other adult teeth next to it will move into the spot making it worse.  

sorry but 1 last question (i think) if i get braces my teeth wil be staright
but would that adult teeth thats on top of my teeth WILL NOT GO AWAY!!!? and if not can there be any possibility to remove that teeth?
It would depend on the extent of the tooth but if its out and pointing the wrong way, I'm pretty sure that the orthodontist can pull it back into place most likely.  If it doesn't, then they may remove it.