Dental Health Community
help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

help

I have had sores in my mouth for 14 days went to two doctors and my dentist and he did a mouth exam and a good one but when he was done he said it was canker sores or mouth ulcers and not cancer. I chew snuff for 30 years and I like to know what it was so that's why I did not wait around. I know it not good for me trying to quit. But would my dentist know if something was wrong. I even called back and he said my mouth look very good, just need to slow down on pop I drink about 12 a day. the sores have got a little better but I have used everything you can think of try to get rid of them but its day 14 and slow to heal help.
Hi War, yes he would as he is a doctor as well as a dentist and has been trained in all mouth disorders.
Avatar n tn
tx