hole in roof of mouth
i noticed a small pen size hole in the roof of my mouth.  i have had it for about a week.  no pain or redness from it.  last week i did have sore throat, my daughter had strep throat but i didn't, doctor gave me antibiotics for it. i had bad taste in mouth with the sore throat and noticed the hole after taken the antibiotics.  is it an ulcer?
I had a Surgical operation at the roof of my mouth before 11 months, to remove a tumour. Since then, there developed a hole of about half inch. As a result i can not drink, eat or speak easily. Thr hole is not healing. I am passing my moments with much defficulties and irritation.
I solicit advice and assistance of any concerned. My present age is 65 years.My E-mail address is : ***@****
Kind regards.
Khandaker
I, TOO HAVE A LUMP ON THE ROOF OF MY MOUTH...AND NOW IT'S
STARTING TO HURT, AND STARTING TO GROW. iTS NOT NEW AND
NONE OF MY DENTISTS HAVE GIVEN ME ANY ADVICE OF WHAT
TO DO ABOUT IT.  ANY ADVICE IS WELCOME....BOBBE
I have that too. I can make mouse like noises by "sucking" on my toungue ...I read a health thing that it is a form of cleft palate...I was born with it though. Sometimes they close up. In your case I would go to a doctor and you can have a surgerey to cover it if it gets bigger.mine is very small but I am only 13. Next time you see a doctor I would mention it to him or her so they could check it out,if they don't beleive you then show them...I have read some doctors and dentists have opened it up and looked inside their nasil cavity...gross I know ....it's kinda rare do don't mess with it and maybe it will close up over time
Hey! I'm about to be 13 in july!!! I have two small holes on my mouth too! I don't want them covered ,I'm just curious about them.I actually love the holes in my mouth so that I can make the sound to freak people out.