Dental Health Expert Forum
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Dental-Health/show/216

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

After my implant surgery it looks like I do not have enough bone around the implant, my doctor cut some staff from my palate and added to the bone around my implant. The small wound here does not heal and it looks like small “volcano” with blood eruption from it all the time.
I am very scared. Doctor told - it will be healed, but it is more than two months ago and still the same issue. Any advice?  
It still looks red and inflamed?  Usually red and inflamed isn't bad initially cause it means the area is healing and alive.  Sometimes when its pale or grey, it means there's no blood supply to the new graft and the graft will die.  Have you gone back to your dentist for a follow up?  
I went to the dentist about month after surgery and the wound did not look so ugly. He told me to wait month more, I am waiting but there is no any improvement, and I am scared of this
You should contact your dentist and have it checked out.  Its possible the implant may have failed and needs to be removed.  
A related discussion, cheek - gum-surgery was started.