itchy gums, red, bleeding...what is it?
Not sure what this is. I have always had sensitive teeth. I get easily irritated with anything. But recently over the past 2 years I have noticed that my gums are itchy (mainly the top ones) in some areas its red, a bit swollen & they do bleed in some locations when I brush my teeth. I try not to brush hard but good enough so that I have fresh/clean teeth. I checked webmd but in one of the possible conditions that it gives you does it state "itchiness" as a symptom. & also have 2 of my top gums (the ones that are swollen right now) that seem to be a tad bit of brownish & mb a tiny bit lifted up (if that makes sense).

Idk if this helps but I have a bad habit of always biting my nails. Bad habit I have had for 20 years. I started when I was around 3yrs or so. I would touch surfaces then bite nails whenever I was nervous. Now, I try washing my hands as much as I can bc I know I bite them. I dont drink milk (due to being allergic to dairy products), dont take vitamins, & have a semi poor eating habits. I have gone to dentist over the years (havent gone recently in mb 4 months, just found a few cavities) but they didnt say I had anything wrong...help what can it be???
Seeing a periodontist is advised.