jaw pain
I had a root canal done on my lower right tooth in October 2009, which is the third tooth in the back.  The pain after the root canal was hell.  The pain lasted for months.  After the throbbing pain, a lingering pain was still there in the lower jaw, particularly the last three teeth.  I believe the dentist, somehow, tapped into the nerves of the last two tooth too because all the three teeth hurt.  Now, almost 5 months later, my jaw is getting sore.  The 3 teeth are getting sore and sensitive.  The pain being compared to a dull cavity pain. I can't open my mouth wide enough to eat.  My jaw will get sore  and I can't open very wide.  I have also noticed the bone on my right lower jaw is slightly bigger than the left jaw.  What should I do?
Seeing an endodontist is advised. If there is no plausible finding to explain your pain, seeing a tmj specialist is advised.