little bump
Hi there,

I have a little bump on my inner cheek down towards the jaw but not at the gum at the back of my mouth (if i stretch my toungue across as far as it will go on the bottom) its there. Its painless and about the size of a tiny pimple but under the skin, it hasnt grown and is painless. Ive looked at it and its not raised, just under the skin, maybe the skin there is a slightly darker pink. I dont have one on the other side, and i first noticed it around the start of December, but it could have always been there.

I had an appointment with my dentist about a wisdom tooth, and he gave me a brief check up and never mentioned it. I asked him was it normal to have little lumps and bumps in your mouth and he said yes, has anyone else got anything like this, and does it sound typical of any sort of cancer or problem? or could it just be similar to the little bumps inside lips and just a little blocked gland? Im 29, dont smoke and dont drink heavily at all.