Dental Health Community
lymphadenopathy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lymphadenopathy

.75 inch oval mass behind right ear, near end of jaw bone.extreme pain in this mass before the removal of three infected teeth in lower right area. What lymph node is involved hear?auxillary,hilar,bilateral???? elissa test negative, western blot test negative.sneezing,nasal congestion, sometimes runny nose. biopsis - just fatty tissue, blood tests all normal  homeapathy?
Related Discussions
549614_tn?1315216713
There are many diseases that have fatty lumps. It could be any number of things at this point.
You may want to go to the thyroid  or undiagnosed forum and post this question.
It sounds like it formed during the time your teeth were going bad? Many lipomas start from an infection. Have you taken any antibiotics?
I have large lumps as well. With the help of MH, I have been able to find out what my lumps are. It is called Adiposis Dolorosa aka Decrums Disease. There are may types of Adiposis Dolorosa. Have you seen an endocrinologist? You may want to get an appointment with them.
Some lumps can be removed... some lumps will go away with antibiotics... some can be reduced in size with liposuction.
Do you have night sweats? How are your bowels? I know thats a horrible question... but, it is pertinent to finding a diagnosis. Are you tired allot? Can you concentrate?
So you have any flat fatty lumps? or any other lumps at all?
Many thyroid problems show up with bowel problems.
It may also be an edrocreine disorder. So many diagnosis to choose from.
Allot of lumps also fall in the dermatology area as well.
I hope this helps a little bit.
Take care. If I can help at all... please feel free to contact me.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dental Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...