Dental Health Expert Forum
milk teeth
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

milk teeth

i,m really worried, i am 27 and still have 2 milk teeth around front. i had an x ray a couple of years back which showed my adult teeth had just grown up into gum somewhere and would not be able to be brought down into place. i,m in proccess of saving up to visit an orthodentist but what do you suggest i will have done as baby teeth are weak and look awful. please help. i need to know
Related Discussions
540545_tn?1377626518
You should definitely see an orthodontist or a dentist to evaluate the adult teeth and figure out where they are.  If they aren't able to be brought down, you may have to keep the milk teeth or have them removed and replaced with dental implants or bridges.  It has been a few years since your last x-rays and they may be moving still.  You can always seek a second opinion on the matter in regards to your teeth and see if they can be moved into place.  A general dentist or orthodontist should be able to help you in this matter.  You may need to call around though as not all general dentist may be trained or comfortable in treating your situation.
2 Comments
Blank
540545_tn?1377626518
Sorry.  Not really trained to treat dogs.  You may want to ask a vet.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
540545_tn?1377626518
Jerome Tsang, DDSBlank
Irvine Modern Dentistry
Irvine, CA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now