Dental Health Community
mouth cyst

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

mouth cyst

six months ago i had a root canal and crown for my front right tooth. i had a old injury that had caused a cyst in the roof of my mouth behind the tooth. the dentest cleared the infection and the treatment was successful. he said it would take up to two years to heal the cyst compleatly so there is still a little bump behind it in the roof of my mouth. however yesterday i woke up to swollen gums above it and today two small red bumps have appeared on my gums above the tooth. should i be worried about more infection? i have a appointment with the dentest for a month away but should i go into emergency to see if i need antibotics? it was very stressfull and the infection affected the tooth next to it so i had doulble root canals and crowns. it doesint hurt it is just minor discomfort with swelling. but it never hurt even when the dentest said that it should be hurting. so i think i have a dulled reaction to pain in my mouth because iv had a tooth removed without any pain releiver before. it stands to reason that there is infection or why would my mouth get swallon and develop the little red blisters? please advise. thank you