my sons teeth are growing in yellow and looks like there going to fall out
hi my son is nearly 6 yrs old and he started losing his teeth about 2 months ago when the first one fell out is new tooth was already on its way in whichi thought was great but when his second tooth feel out my son started to complain his new big tooth from loing his first baby tooth was lose i said dont be daft its just came in it cant be lose but when i checked it it was lose and the colour was yellow i dont know what to do or what could be causing this problem i really dont want my son to have bad teeth all my family have great teeth but his fathers family have really bad teeth and the look disgusting i need some advice on what to do please help
permanent teeth are yellower than baby teeth. that is normal. the lose part would be a good reason to take him to a dentist asap. loose and looking like it may fall out is not normal.
thank you so much for your help
Hi. Am interested in how your sons teeth developed. My son is now 6 and his first adult teeth is coming through and is really yellow!