Dental Health Community
my sons teeth are growing in yellow and looks like there going to fall ...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my sons teeth are growing in yellow and looks like there going to fall out

hi my son is nearly 6 yrs old and he started losing his teeth about 2 months ago when the first one fell out is new tooth was already on its way in whichi thought was great but when his second tooth feel out my son started to complain his new big tooth from loing his first baby tooth was lose i said dont be daft its just came in it cant be lose but when i checked it it was lose and the colour was yellow i dont know what to do or what could be causing this problem i really dont want my son to have bad teeth all my family have great teeth but his fathers family have really bad teeth and the look disgusting i need some advice on what to do please help