Dental Health Expert Forum
nose pain and bleeding after dental procedure

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

I had a dental procedure almost two weeks ago. Part of bone was fractured after an extraction and had to be scraped down. During the numbing in top of my mouth I had a sever sharp pain. Now I still have pain and bleeding from the side of the nose where procedure was. The gum are is still really sore also! There is no dry socket ans dentest said last week it was healing well. But the nose pain a d bleeding is worrying me. what could this be?
You're getting bleeding from the nose?  Do you have pain in the sinus area too?  Are you on antibiotics?  What did your dentist say about your nose bleeds?