Dental Health Expert Forum
pain in the roof of my mouth

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

pain in the roof of my mouth
I am not sure if this question is supposed to be asked in this forum. I have pain in the middle of the roof of my mouth. it hurts me when i swallow anything or drink water. One more information my help diagnose this problem is that I have been getting really thirsty in the night and have dry mouth. I never had this kind of pain before so not sure at all what it is about...

Thank you for you help....

Vaishali.
I am not really sure what this is, but it may be related to the dry mouth. I would suggest that you see an oral surgeon for a definitive diagnosis.
Hey i suggest you check this link out.... http://www.ultrunr.com/drymouth.html  goodluck..
A related discussion, mouth pallet hurts was started.
A related discussion, mouth hurts was started.
I am having the same problem at the moment, I went to a doctor yesterday, he said I am fighting off an infection. Most likely a sinus infection, which will cause pain there. So every time I swallow there is a pain there, and also a sense of dryness. I have also being feeling sick, headache, top of my mouth dry and hurts to swallow, dizziness, but I am still hungry. I haven't tried anything yet, I might dry gargling salt water, I tried mints they didn't do much, maybe try drinking alot of water and liquids, fruits like oranges and bananas. That's all I have got hope it helps!