please help save my life
Status: rick9919 is ...needing help [Edit]
About Me: Male, 53, highland, CA, member since Apr 2013
i am a 53 yr old man who has no dental ins. and no income. have applied for my ssi benefits as i am permanently disabled. i just recently got diagnosed with a cancerous tumor in my throat. i need to have 4 teeth pulled before they can begin my radiation treatments i wil l die if i dont get my treatments started. please is there a dentist anywhere in the inland empire who would consider pulling out these 4 teeth at no charge or pulling them and as soon as my ssi gets approved i will pay you. my life depends on this.is there someone out there who is willing to help save my life. you can email me or call 909 201-6007. someone please help. [Less]
Interests: Cancer, Cancer Treatments, head and neck cancer, Living Life, please help  
If having these teeth pulled is really a matter of life or death, then your doctors who diagnosed you with the tumor should be working to help you get this done. Or they should have a social worker helping you or SSI needs to hear from the doctors that your case is an emergency and needs to be pushed through NOW. I just find it nearly impossible to believe they are leaving you to fend on your own. Are you a veteran? Could you call on the VA?
I work at a hospital and there is no way we would just hand you a dx of cancer and shove you out the door because you need to have some teeth pulled. Something seems off here.
If you cannot find help, go to the newspaper and tell someone your story.
Public outcry will do the rest.
I wish you the very best.
Peace
Greenlydia