Dental Health Community
recurring white pimple on the top of tongue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

I have a recurring white pimple on the middle of the top of my tongue and it is starting to scare me. I first noticed it about three months ago after going through a painful seperation and moving into a new apartment. It came and went away. and then about a week later it came back again. I mentioned it to my dentist and he said that certain foods can cause this. So then I forgot about it. Then it came back again about three weeks later and went completely away in a few days. Then came back again, always in the same spot... I changed certain foods. and can not think of anything different that I may be eating. Does anyone have a clue what this might be. ???  I would appreciate any responses.. thanks.