red bumps on my tongue
t21
I have small red bumps all over my tongue. i think they are from when i burnt my tongue but ive never noticed bumps before when i had burnt my tongue. the bumps dont hurt but it looks gross and i want to make sure this is normal.
t21
i just looked at them in the mirror and it has gotten worse. the tongue around the bumps has turned blueish purple. it kind of looks like a bruise around them. now i am very worried.
maybe i should tell the whole story.
last week, i came home pretty drunk and ate a "cup of noodles". since i was drunk, i didnt realize how hot the soup was and when i woke up, my tongue was burnt. it was starting to get better but 2 nights ago i burnt it again and it caused even more bumps and now this morning i have purple/blue around them.
I am pretty sure this is not an std because i have had the same girl friend for well over a year now and i am the only person she has ever been with. i am really hoping this is just a sever burn that has been irritated. i was worried about the bumps but this color has made me way more worried. please help
Doesnt sound like an STD, I think its just burned.  Give it a week or so and it should get better unless you burn it again :P
t21
do i need to worry about the color?
Its probably fine, if the color doesnt subside in a week or so, then maybe get it checked out, but honestly, I think you are probably just fine.
t21
thats a relief. thank you. if it doesnt clear up ill get it checked