Dental Health Expert Forum
right face swelling

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

right face swelling
I have been having problems with my right side of my face swelling up ever since I got my Wisdom teeth pulled? Its be more than 6 months since I had them pulled. The right tooth they could not numb & it hurt really bad when they pulled it, they tried numbing it & I dont remember how many shots they gave me but it did not help. & ever since then my right side of my face has been swelling and my right eye dont look the same size as the other one. I also had a real bad ear ache sometime after that. When I go to bed I cant sleep on my right side or it will swell alot. Please let me know what you think it is?????
Have you gone back to get the area checked out?  They may want to take an x-ray and see whats going on there.  I'm guessing that there may be a small piece of a root stuck in there possibly causing a problem.  That's just my guess though.