Dental Health Expert Forum
right face swelling
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

right face swelling

I have been having problems with my right side of my face swelling up ever since I got my Wisdom teeth pulled? Its be more than 6 months since I had them pulled. The right tooth they could not numb & it hurt really bad when they pulled it, they tried numbing it & I dont remember how many shots they gave me but it did not help. & ever since then my right side of my face has been swelling and my right eye dont look the same size as the other one. I also had a real bad ear ache sometime after that. When I go to bed I cant sleep on my right side or it will swell alot. Please let me know what you think it is?????