Dental Health Community
shaky tooth
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

shaky tooth

Hi

I have a tooth that is shaky. It is the upper back tooth. My dentist suggested that I should have this tooth removed. I just lost the lower tooth a month ago due to shaky and bone loss in this area. Both teeth have a build up layer around the roots and I really don't want to loose any more teeth. Is there any way I can save this tooth? My gum bleed when I poke into the gum for this tooth. I have tried various treatments like rinse my mouth with salt and water,rinse with Listorine . That seems to help for a short term. My gum also bleed around this loose tooth, it has a pocket where the gum is not tight to the tooth and this is where the food deposit here and create the layer of yellow color around this tooth. Please advice.

many thanks

Dan

This discussion is related to Apply Filling OR Extract the teeth.