Dental Health Expert Forum
sometimes painful lump at top gumline behind left front tooth
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

sometimes painful lump at top gumline behind left front tooth

I have a lump at top gum line behind right front tooth. Seems to be getting bigger over last year. Most of the time painless unless I brush it hard or chew something there. I play with it all the time with my tongue. I have not brushed well the last few years there. Also what feels like crimped lumps on bottom of left side of mouth under tongue. Think it's where salivary gland is. I have no money and 3 kids and I haven't been able to see anyone because of the money issue. I'm afraid of cancer. I did have many dental x rays growing up. On the bottom I have 2 tori? that I was told was harmless years ago. Wondering if this could be that too? Any advice as I am very scared?