Dental Health Community
sore gum

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

sore gum

last few days had pain in the bottom right side part of my gum.. under the back tooth. its giving me bit of pain in the ear and right side of my head got bit of a headache. what does this sound like?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
It may be possible that tooth infection can cause pain in the ears and headache. When you eat, foodstuffs may get stuck in between your tooth where there is a cavity or filling not done/filling already came out. The bacterium feeds on the rotted foodstuff and eventually enters the Eustachian tube via the infected tooth. The Eustachian tube connects your throat, teeth, ears, eyes and head, infection that enters via the tooth can settle at one or more of these points causing pain. Get your tooth seen by a dentist. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best of luck and regards!