Dental Health Community
sore gums and inner lower jaw

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

sore gums and inner lower jaw

Four days ago I woke up with mildly sore inner mouth, along the gums and lower inner jaw, as well as a little soreness on one side of my upper gums. I have been using mouthwash twice a day. The second or third day there was one small white bump that formed, but since then that has disappeared. Should I be worried? What could this be? Will it go away? What can I use to help it go away? Do I need to go to the dentist.
Those white bumps on your gums were canker sores. You get them usually when you have very acidic foods, and it can irritate the gums. if you looekd at the white spot, and it had a red around it. it was a canker sore. The best way to get ride of those quick is to but mix salt and water and gargle it. It will sting but it will get rid of it almost immediatly. Hope I helped-

WIZARDKID-