teeth are falling apart
Everyone on my mothers side has bad teeth, really bad! Like rot from the inside out. About 3 years ago I started having horrible pains when chewing on my left side, so I stopped. Well the teeth on that side are just falling apart but still a lot of pain to chew on tht side, so I don't. But now almost all of my teeth have holes in them and are just cracking and breaking. It's kinda painful. But I'm way too embarrassed to go to the dentist again. They break them more while trying to clean them and thts very painful. Its not like I don't brush them.. I had a baby a year ago and its gotten soooo much worse since! I'm only 20 and would be horribly embarrassed to have to wear dentures. , however I don't see another option.. do you? Please help me
Hi there,
Crooked teeth, malaligned teeth, missing or oddly shaped teeth are hereditary but bad breath, cavities and bleeding gums are due to poor habits of brushing and flossing. Dental infection, decay, injury, or loss of a tooth are the most common causes of dental problems and pain. You need to see a dentist and get a complete dental examination done. Seek a dentist’s opinion at the earliest. Early diagnosis and treatment will help.
Best luck and regards!