Dental Health Community
teeth falling out

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

teeth falling out

i've been taking inhalers since 2002, advair 500/50 spiriva and asmanet which i stopped taking and my MD put me on ipratopium/albuteral & budesonide because the cost of the 3 inhalers was $1,800 for 90 days when i fell into the donut hole last june. i still take rescue inhalers depending on what samples he has.i suffered from such a dry mouth that my tongue was cracking and my teeth were getting loose. they would just fall out at the gumline from gingivitus. a dentist told me that advair etc  was the main cause. i thought i was going to get help from the state  but they backed out because of the cost. nice hah i live in the richest state in the country and can't get help of anykind. even the dental clinic desk lady in a deep spanish accent told me i had to pay full price. upon looking around the waiting room it dawned on me that i was the only person there without a translator. this i made known to the director of dental care at the hospital, to my senators and representatives both here and in washington. i called the governor i e-mailed the national dental headquarters in iowa i think. they at least wrote back and gave me a phone # i called they gave me an application and said hopefully in 5 months they will review my application well it's been a year and i don't even know if i'm qualified. i have been looking up dental colleges and am willing to fly to alaska for help. anybody in the same boat? anyone with a suggestion?