tooth decay with braces
HI I am 19 years old woman turning 20 very soon. I am very concerned about my teeth. I have had braces now for a year. I'm am experiencing some early tooth decay to decay on my teeth. The question is do I still continue with the braces because I don't think my teeth with make it for another year. Also my Orthodontist is not telling me nothing because of my decay. All they said was brush and floss. I went to the dentist though for my clean up a month ago and she told me that she could not do anything on me. Is that possible I mean I don't just need a cavity cleaning but some filling on little holes that I have developed during the year and she told me that I have too much calcification and that maybe I need to take the braces off. By the way I already had some mild calcification before the braces because of poor care and acidic drinks. I was told from a long time ago that I needed braces like at the age of 15. And is invisilign an alternative to metal braces because I think I need them, I have a crooked tooth and the front top two teeth are misaligned a little and separate, also I  started to grind my teeth when I was 18 and braces stopped it. I am also paying for the braces. HELP!  Thank you.
By the way my decay is grayish spots on two of my teeth not black. And the mild is white spots.