Dental Health Expert Forum
tooth growing in roof of my mouth and operation.
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

tooth growing in roof of my mouth and operation.

hello all,
i have had braces for a little more than a year now, and my teeth are perfect, i'm so happy. but on monday i am having an operation that will cut out two teeth that are in the roof of my mouth and hopefully i will have something done that will pull them down into place. the two teeth are meant to be 2nd along from the front teeth on both sides. currently there are milk teeth filling the hole, but they are coming out on monday too.
i've have been trying to get hold of my dentist for about a month to try and get him to run through what will happen in the operation but to no avail. it's happening on monday and i have no clue what to expect, and i'm getting a little nervous. does anyone know this procedure or have had it themselves? i am going under local anesthetic so i will be awake for the operation, but i don't really understand how they are going to pull my teeth into place when the roots are in the roof of my mouth?
many thanks.