Dental Health Expert Forum
upper back tooth pain

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

upper back tooth pain
Hi. I have been having mild pain in my back upper tooth. Its been like this for a month or so. Also around the same time of my tooth my throat has been mild sore only on one side, the side of the tooth pain. It comes and goes on both the throat and tooth pain. I think the soreness in my throat is coming from my right tonsil which is slightly larger than the left. My question is can my tooth pain cause my tonsil to be sore at all which causes a sore throat. Also i have never got my wisdom teeth removed and im 27 but i dont know if that could be a problem

Jonathan