Dental Health Community
weird Incisive papilla

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

weird Incisive papilla

I have several oral problems,

1.- i had braces when i was 15  THAT CAUSED ME CAVITITES  that i havent take care of inthe last 5 years
2. at 20 my wisdom teeth came out and are stucked on the back of m mouth

CONCERNS~

1.-about a month ago i found 2  flat growths in my inner cheeks right next to my upper gums, my family doctor that they were looking like mucoceles, as well as 1 that i had right next to my sticked wisdom tooth (where theback of the tonge is), they dont hurt, dont have any secresion, not bleed, and they havent grown at all.

2.- 3 days ago at the roof (palate) right behing my front teeth ( incisive papilla) was stinging and i loked at it with a mirror, i touched it and bleed for 5 seconds, and at the end of the day it wasnt stinging, not bleeding at all, now it just looks bigger in size, doesnt hurt, doesnt bleed, it just looks like its sore. its been therr now 3 days and a half

WHAT IS THIS?????

PERSONAL PROFILE :
21 years old, had braces at 13 till 15, not a drinker, smoke about once a month (probably less than that sonce 17) technically not a smoker. my gums bleed sometimes because i dont floss (it hurts) have about 8 small cavitites.