Dental Health Community
white bump on left side of tongue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

white bump on left side of tongue

Any ever had a yiny white/red bump on side of tongue with no pain?  I am a former smokeless tobacco and alcohol user and all signs on line point towards mouth cancer.  Have Drs appointmentments lined up..just trying to lesson the fear and worry I have now.
Hello
I am also facing problem like yours.......if you have done any medical treatment please notify me.... do you have a picture of your tongue? If yes can you please share with me???

Thank you
BASA
I also have the same issue.. I have a white stuff growing on the sides of my tongue Worried it might be oral cancer. Where did you go to get checked up? an ENT? What is the status of the tongue problem?
go see a dentist.... sounds like cases of thrush , possibly leukoplakia... only way to tell is to go to dentist
Hi, Single sided bump on the tongue can occur due to repeated trauma from sharpe tooth can lead to localised papillary hyperplasia of the tongue but possibility of oral cancer or hairy leukoplakia also needs a rule out esp. in case of history of smoking and/or alcohol, age above 40 etc.