Dental Health Community
white bump on side of my gums after wisdom tooth pulled

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

my tooth was pulled 1 week ago and i have a white bump. the bump has been there for awhile. and my wisdom tooth was killing me, so i had a dr look at. they said i needed my tooth pulled and 3 weeks later they pulled it. my jaw is still killing me in the same spot. i think that it is the white bump. it feels like it is bone but when the tooth was pulled it cam out whole. my wisdom was hurting, and now it is the back moaller hurting. the pain is so bad it puts me in tears and i am constantly in pain even on pain pills. it is not the same pain as the removal. that has passed. i did not have a bump when i got my first wisdom tooth pulled but have one now. what can i do? what is it? why does it hurt so much?

This discussion is related to Bump on gums after wisdom tooth removal.